Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using www.cleanercarpetcanberra.com.au (“the Site”) and (“the Services”) including but not limited to Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, End of Lease Cleaning and Flood Restoration offered by Ecodry Carpet Cleaning (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site and the Services provided by Ecodry Carpet Cleaning.
By making use of the Services provided by Ecodry Carpet Cleaning and accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- All prices provided via phone or email are subject to inspection by our technician(s) on the day. We reserve the right to increase the cost if the carpeted areas are larger than standard properties or there are extra areas which we were not advised of, such as hallways, walk in robes, landing areas, stairs or any other carpeted areas. Customers will be notified of any extra costs prior to commencement of any work.
- Maximum room size is up to 12sqm, anything larger will be counted as 2 rooms and will incur additional charges. In order to ensure you get the most accurate quote, please use our online booking form which takes into consideration that some rooms such as living rooms maybe larger than 12sqm and quotes accordingly.
- Our services do not include furniture removal, you will need to ensure you remove any furniture you wish to be removed prior to arrival of our technician(s). Our technician(s) will go around any remaining furniture and reach any carpeted area to the best of their ability.
- The free stain treatment included with our basic clean is a general stain treatment for light and easy to remove stains. Any complex stains may incur additional charges, you will be advised of any extra stain treatment and costs prior to commencement of any work. If required industrial cleaning is available for heavily soiled and stained carpets at extra cost. Specialised stain treatment is available at extra cost for complex stains such as pet urine, sticky spots, organic stains etc. Some stains maybe permanent, we do not guarantee removal of any stain.
- All invoices must be paid upon completion of works either by cash or card. A 2% processing fee will be applicable for any card payments.
- Any cancellations will need to be advised by email or a phone call 48 hours prior to your booking date/time, otherwise a $50 cancellation fee will be applicable.
- If you’re not satisfied with works carried out for any reason, you will need to allow Ecodry to rectify all work. Ecodry will only warrant claims with respect to workmanship of the services provided. Ecodry will assess any customer complaints case by case and make a decision whether the property should be re-attended for another clean. Ecodry will not re-attend any property if the complaint is regarding any stain deemed permanent by our technician(s), heavy traffic areas and sun damaged areas.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site and the Services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site and the Services immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.